Employment, offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation. Do you have a passion for working with children? Do you want to build a career at a beautiful center that is full of excitement, activities and learning? If so we would love to talk to you about our career opportunities at Kids Education & Recreation.
Kids Education & Recreation is growing with the addition of a Toddler classroom and a Learn On program! We are conveniently located in Granville and have been a part of the Granville community for over 20 years.
Our school wows our team and families by offering 17,000 square feet of space to include beautiful sunlit classrooms, a gymnasium, green space, and an outdoor pavilion. Kids Education & Recreation completely updated the center and our academic programs during the COVID shut down. We are currently in the process of building a brand-new playground. Everyone is abuzz with excitement here at KER.
We are always looking for reliable and energetic people to join our team! If you have a passion for teaching children and a desire to join a professional team of educators, look no further than Kids Education & Recreation. Complete the application and email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
KER is looking for the right people to fill these positions:
- Assistant Toddler Teacher
- Rotation Teacher
- Partner with parents to provide exceptional care for children in your care
- Create and implement age-appropriate curriculum
- Keep your classroom a clean and offer a safe environment
- Supervise the children actively
- Maintain a positive attitude and be an excellent role model
- Rewarding, Professional, and Positive Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- Professional Development
- Consistent Schedule (Either 8 or 10 hour shifts)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
So come join us at KER! We can’t wait to get to know you!
To apply: Please complete the application and email your resume to email@example.com. You can also call to schedule an appointment at 740-587-3076 or stop by for a tour.