Do you have a passion for working with children? Do you want to build a career at a beautiful childcare center that is full of excitement, activities, and learning? If so, we would love to talk to you about our career opportunities at Kids Education & Recreation.
Kids Education & Recreation is growing. We are conveniently located in Granville and have been a part of the Granville community for over 20 years.
Our school offers a happy environment for our team and families. Kids Education & Recreation offers 17,000 square feet of space to include, beautiful sunlit and well-equipped classrooms, a gymnasium, green space, new playground, and an outdoor pavilion. Kids Education & Recreation has completely updated the center and our academic programs. There is a lot of excitement at KER!
If you have a passion for teaching children and are reliable, offer positive energy, and have a desire to join a professional team of educators, look no further than Kids Education & Recreation. Complete the application and email your resume to email@example.com or stop by and see our beautiful school.
Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation.
- Partner with parents to provide exceptional care for children in your care
- Create and implement age-appropriate curriculum
- Keep your classroom a clean and offer a safe environment
- Supervise the children actively
- Maintain a positive attitude and be an excellent role model
- Rewarding, Professional, and Positive Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- Professional Development
- Consistent Schedule (Either 8 or 10 hour shifts)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
So come join us at KER! We can’t wait to get to know you!
To apply: Please complete the application and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call to schedule an appointment at 740-587-3076 or stop by for a tour.